Frog by Adam Handling
Covent Garden, London - West
Frog by Adam Handling is a modern yet contemporary, luxurious yet relaxed dining space. The walls are adorned with mixed media artwork, from spray paint and hand painting acrylics, to screen printing, collage and digital matte painting, as well as photography, affirming Adam's commitment to supporting young creatives. This flagship restaurant showcases Adam's and his team's exceptional and innovative cooking. Combining technical savvy with the best possible produce and a lightly theatrical touch. The menus change regularly to ensure the guest experience is constantly evolving and many of the ingredients used are grown at the restaurant's farm in West Sussex.
What we love
CLUB OFFER AVAILABLE HERE
To access this offer you will need to be a club member.
Club members enjoy additional privileges and savings when dining at over 400 listed Club properties.
- Savings of up to 50% off your dining
- Exclusive access and invitations
- £40 Average savings per visit across 400+ restaurants
- Already a member, please sign in
Dine at home
Dine at home information is only visible for club members.Already a member, please sign in
Cook at home
For more ways to experience the cuisine from your favourite restaurant or chef, we share recipes exclusively for members to recreate dishes from this destination at home.
- Tuna & Beef Tartare with Kimchi by Adam Handling
- Bread & Butter Pudding by Adam Handling
- Baby Back Ribs with Asian Slaw by Adam Handling
- Lamb Hotpot by Adam Handling
- Cheese Doughnuts by Adam Handling
- Good Mood Crispy Chicken by Adam Handling
- Leftover Crème Brulée and Pavlova by Adam Handling
- Sausage Casserole by Adam Handling