The Hand & Flowers
Thompson St Albans Restaurant
Coworth Park - The Barn
Relaxed, informal dining awaits in the rustic setting of The Barn, where you're welcome to keep your muddy boots on after long country walks. Housed in the original estate barn frame, it overlooks its own outdoor terrace for al fresco dining and offers spectacular views across the polo fields. The delicious brasserie-style menu features monthly seasonal produce, sharing plates and blackboard specials, offering a true taste of the countryside in a relaxed and homely setting. The Barn restaurant is located a short stroll from the main Mansion House at Coworth Park, part of the Dorchester Collection, set amongst 240 acres of Berkshire parkland.
What we love
CLUB OFFER AVAILABLE HERE
To access this offer you will need to be a club member.
Club members enjoy additional privileges and savings when dining at over 400 listed Club properties.
- Savings of up to 50% off your dining
- Exclusive access and invitations
- £40 Average savings per visit across 400+ restaurants
- Already a member, please sign in
Dine at home
Dine at home information is only visible for club members.Already a member, please sign in
Cook at home
For more ways to experience the cuisine from your favourite restaurant or chef, we share recipes exclusively for members to recreate dishes from this destination at home.
- Salt-baked Lamb Shoulder from Executive Chef Adam Smith of Michelin-starred Restaurant Coworth Park
- Slow Cooked Beef Cheek with Seasonal Vegetables and Red Wine from Executive Chef Adam Smith of Michelin-starred Restaurant Coworth Park
- Valrhona Chocolate Tart from Executive Chef Adam Smith of Michelin-starred Restaurant Coworth Park
- Cotswold White Chicken with Brassicas and Smoked Bacon from Executive Chef Adam Smith of Michelin-starred Restaurant Coworth Park
Where every occasion is a special occasion
From beautiful rooms to quiet corners, there are choices for all
The Oak Room
The Garden Room
The Tower House