Chef News, Restaurant news
Chef News - Michael Wignall pops up at The Rib Room
Luxury Restaurants Worldwide
Design Restaurants Worldwide - Dining Out in Doha
Britain’s Top Foodie Property Hotspots
According to a recent article by the Telegraph, proximity to a world-class restaurant can add anything from 10 to 25 per cent to property prices. The hall marks of a community appear to be where people know how to enjoy the good things in life. Well we definitely go along with that at Design Restaurants and make it our mission to bring to our own community of members all the finer things in life that we believe you may enjoy!
It seems that market towns and not the big cities attract some of Britain’s best restaurants. Some of them won’t surprise you, such as the Michelin rich Bray and fishy favourite, Padstow but there are some definite discoveries.
Here is Max Davidson’s list of the Top Foodie Hot Spots – which can also add thousands to the price of your home – along with the Design Restaurant Club restaurants you can enjoy there!
1. Ludlow, Shropshire (Le Becasse)
2. Padstow, Cornwall (The Lugger)
4. St Neots, Cambridgeshire (Midsummer House Restaurant)
5. Richmond, North Yorkshire (The Frenchgate Restaurant and Hotel)
6. Totnes, Devon (Gidleigh Park Restaurant, Gidleigh Park)
7. Stamford, Lincolnshire
8. Woodbridge, Suffolk (The Restaurant at Tuddenham Mill)
9. Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire (Collettes at The Grove)
10. Ilkley, West Yorkshire (Clocktower Restaurant at Rudding Park Hotel)
Author: Max Davidson, Article: The Daily Telegraph, Date: 30th March 2013
Not a member? Join here.