Competitions, Events, Lifestyle Articles, Lists, Member offers, Miscellaneous, News, Restaurant news, The Best of
Are restaurants the new art galleries?
THE TEN MOST HIDEOUS THINGS A HOTEL CAN DO TO US, by Carolyn Pearson
10 Reasons to buy a Design Restaurants membership for Christmas
Looking for present ideas for someone for Christmas – or just wanting to treat yourself? Look no further – here are 10 fantastic reasons to buy one of the best annual memberships in the country and the finest dining club.
2. You don’t need to go near a shop – buy online at www.designrestaurants.com.
4. Fantastic ad-hoc exclusive spa offers including to fabulous places such as Pennyhill Park Spa.
5. Menu upgrades and additional courses such as cheese course – exclusive to members.
6. Incredible savings when two are dining out – average £48 per meal.
7. Card is downloadable to your phone so you will never need to worry about forgetting your card.
8. Champagne on arrival and exclusive benefits such as tour of the kitchen at Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley.
9. Gives you a great excuse to dine out more regularly in top rated restaurants.
10. Now the most preeminent gourmet club, membership is £90 (inc) for 12 months and we are offering readers of this blog an additional £20 Meal Voucher on joining*!. See www.designrestaurants.com to join online quoting Code DRBLOG or call +44 (0) 1276 850581 to join and claim your voucher.
*Offer closes 31st October 2013