Lists, The Best of
Ten of the Best Dine and Spa Destinations in the UK
Lifestyle Articles, Lists
Top 10 Most Romantic Restaurants in the UK
Historic Sussex Hotels launches its luxury membership in conjunction with Design Restaurants
Today marks the official launch of a new unique luxury membership programme, called the Historic Sussex Hotel Club at The Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa in Midhurst, and at its sister properties of Bailiffscourt in Climping and Michelin rated Ockenden Manor in Cuckfield. Historic Sussex Hotels are a group of privately owned collection of three very distinctive luxury small hotels set in some of the most beautiful locations in West Sussex.
The Historic Sussex Hotel Club has been created to provide great value and a range of VIP privileges and gifts for discerning regular customers to enjoy more of their business, pleasure and leisure times within these luxury hotels. Membership also offers complimentary membership to Design Restaurants for extended UK dining preferential benefits.
For a one-off annual fee of just £130 inc. VAT, Historic Sussex Hotel Club members can enjoy amazing benefits worth thousands of pounds, including: a free stay in a deluxe double room with breakfast for two and spa entry; complimentary afternoon tea for two on two separate occasions; free dining in its three AA Rosette and Michelin star awarded restaurant properties; private dining and event offers; and exclusive passes to the spa.
Edward James, General Manager of The Spread Eagle Hotel & Spa, says: “Historic Sussex Hotel Club membership represents true value for money and a way appreciate the finer things in life more regularly. With The Spread Eagle Hotel, I believe it to be amongst the finest historical inns and is a beautiful destination with mouth-watering cuisine and a lovely relaxed charm. Historic Sussex Hotel group is a byword for meticulous service and this club, with its fantastic array of benefits, is a remarkable indictment of just how much we value our regular customers and neighbours. We hope all our customers can benefit from this and new ones will love it too.”
Specifically, members are entitled to enjoy the following benefits at The Spread Eagle Hotel, and at the other hotels where noted:
- Complimentary dining for lunch and dinner when dining with one or more guests all week, except for Saturday evenings in all three hotels.
- Two x complimentary cream teas for two people, valid Monday to Friday – valued at £20 per visit.
- Founding members joining before 31 March 2011 will receive a complimentary deluxe double room with breakfast for two and spa entry – valued from £185 – on joining. Valid Sunday to Thursday. Usual membership benefits apply following this of three dining visits prior to receipt of complimentary room stay.
- A complimentary bottle of ‘West Sussex’ Sparkling Wine voucher when dining in a party of four or more – valued at £42.
- Two complimentary Spa passes for two people allowing free entry to the spa when booking a 55 minute treatment per person.
- Gourmet mid-week voucher offers to enjoy a three course dinner with overnight stay and breakfast for two people for: £100 at The Spread Eagle Hotel, £200 at Bailiffscourt, and £200 Ockenden Manor.
- Exclusive Meeting and Private Dining function member rates from free room hire to 15% pending party size.
- Complimentary enrolment into the Design Restaurants membership club – valued at £80 – allowing the member to dine with preferential dining rates and privileges at fine dining restaurants throughout the UK. www.designrestaurants.com
- Member invitations to social, gourmet, and health events throughout the membership year.
Prospective members or Design Restaurant members wishing to increase their member benefits should call the Historic Sussex Hotel Club membership services on: 01276 850581