Chef's Recipe: Spicy Crab Cakes with Tomato Salsa by Tom Aikens
Featured, Gift vouchers and experiences, Hotel Loyalty Clubs, Lifestyle Articles, Luxury Restaurant Guide Loves, Member offers, Michelin, Miscellaneous, News, Private Members Clubs, Recommendations, Spa, Special Report, The Best of
Lucknam Park - Celebrating 30 Years of Unforgettable Experiences
Chef’s Recipe – Strawberry & Beetroot Sorbet by Cambium at Careys Manor
STRAWBERRY & BEETROOT SORBET
This recipe not only looks fresh, but tastes fresh as well. Impress your dinner party guests with this deliciously cool and refreshing recipe – the perfect way to end a summer meal. Recipe by Head Chef Alistair Craig.
- 500g Raw Strawberry Purée
- 500g Raw Beetroot Juice
- 250g Water
- 250g Sugar
- 50g Glucose
- Bring the water, sugar and glucose to a boil then chill.
- Combine the syrup, beetroot juice and strawberry purée and adjust acidity with lime.
- Churn and freeze.
- Cut the strawberries into quarters and mix with the sugar then leave for twenty minutes.
- Arrange in a dish with a lovely helping of the sorbet. Serve.
Alternatively, dine with the Luxury Restaurant Club at Cambium Restaurant at Careys Manor Hotel and enjoy a 15% reduction from the food bill on days shown. Similar dessert available is Beetroot Sorbet with Strawberry Granita, Meringue and Lemon Balm, and is available for £10 on both the a la carte and vegan menus. See here for member offer details. Download free app below and follow steps to join Club.