Geales restaurant first opened in 1939 and has been a neighbourhood favourite with Notting Hill locals, serving quality fish and chips for over 70 years.
In May 2007, the famous fish and chippy was refurbished, with original features discovered and restored, now with grey walls and dark wood panelling, the restaurant is perfectly complemented by black leather banquettes and chairs. Gingham check tablecloths, contemporary chandeliers and antique mirrors all combine to create a chic but relaxed atmosphere.
The re-launch was not just with a new look, but also a new menu, whilst still retaining the British chip-shop mentality. All produce comes from sustainable sources, here in the UK.....fresh fish, no frills and fabulous service.